THERMOCOAX, leading manufacturer of mineral insulated cable solutions develops thermal solutions for Aeronautic & Defense industries.
Our technology and expertise are used for aircraft, drone & missiles programs, on board or ground applications. We are supporting OEM but also first tier companies specialized in avionics, brakes, composites, water and air management systems industries.
Our mission is to support and provide our customers with more reliable, efficient services and solutions. We are looking to be part of the new environmentally friendly Aero & Defense generation of platforms.
As we specialize in custom designs, we maintain a continual contact with our partners.
You will find herewith information about our capabilities for several applications and products in Aeronautic & Defense Industries.
We hope you will be pleased to discover our new dedicated website on Aeronautic & Defense markets. It will be updated with news and innovation on a permanent basis. You can sign up to receive up to date information matching your field of interest that will be sent to your mailbox.
We are looking forward to continuing working with you or starting a new business relationship.
Don’t hesitate to contact our worldwide teams. They are committed to supporting you in finding the best solution to your application.
Thermocoax offers in the Aeronautic & Defense markets heating systems for anti-icing (pitot tube, AoA, TAT, waste water drain mast) but also temperature sensors for gas engines, braking systems and bleed air leakage detection.
In Defense, we are a key supplier with temperature sensors for missile’s propulsion. We develop and manufacture specific heating system Male drone’s camera and combat drone.
- THERMOCOAX, Partner of NIPSE project, H2020 program
- All the THERMOCOAX teams wish you :
- THERMOCOAX rewarded by Rolls-Royce
- CNPRI and THERMOCOAX
- The interview (in Chinese) of our CEO in the webzine : La Lettre ECO du GIIN
- The interview (in English) of our CEO in the webzine : La Lettre ECO du GIIN
- An interview (in French only) of our CEO in the webzine : La Lettre ECO du GIIN
- THERMOCOAX 60th ANNIVERSARY
- Specific heating solutions for thin-film solar cells manufacturers
- ISOPAD webshop online